There is no separate Apple Music app available for Amazon Fire TV devices at this time. However, a workaround is available, allowing users to stream music from Apple Music on a Fire TV Stick. The key is to ensure that the Apple Music Alexa Skill is enabled in your Amazon account; in other words, you need to connect Apple Music to Alexa.
However, if you want to access Apple Music from another region on your Fire TV stick, you can try ExpressVPN for Firestick and change your region to the region of Apple Music.
In this article, we have provided three methods to access Apple Music on Fire TV Stick.
3 Method to Access Apple Music on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Link Apple Music on Alexa Mobile App to Fire TV Stick
It is possible to connect an Apple Music account to a Firestick with the Alexa app, which is available for both android and iOS smartphones. You can get the application from the App Store if you’re using an iPhone or iPad or the Google Play Store if you’re using an Android device.
Using the Amazon Alexa app on your Fire TV device, you may connect your device to Apple Music by following these instructions.
- Launch the Amazon Alexa app on your Fire TV Stick and sign in with the same account you use on your smartphone or computer.
- Select the “Home” tab and the “Link Music Services” option.
- If the “Link Music Services” option is not on the site, use the “Discover Skills & Games” option instead.
- You may find Apple Music by selecting the search button in the screen’s upper-right corner, typing “apple music” into the search field, and then selecting Apple Music from the list of results.
- Click the Enable To Use button.
- Alternatively, you may go to Settings > Music & Podcasts > Link New Service, choose Apple Music and then select Enable To Use from the menu.
- The Apple ID login screen will load in whatever web browser you usually use after opening the app. In order to connect Apple Music to Amazon account, you will need to provide the credentials for your Apple account.
- If your Apple account employs 2FA, you will need to enter the OTP that was received to your Apple device or phone number.
- You’ll need to choose Allow to give Amazon Alexa permission to access Apple Music.
If Amazon Alexa isn’t available in your location, you may still use the Amazon web app to connect Amazon to Apple Music account. Check the following section for detailed instructions.
Link Apple Music on Alexa Web App to Fire TV Stick
- To start using Alexa, go to the website in your web browser at alexa.amazon.com and login with your Amazon credentials.
- Choose Skills from the drop-down menu that appears when you click the three horizontal lines symbol in the upper-left corner.
- In the search box, type “apple music” and then pick “Apple Music” from the results list.
- Choose the Enable option.
- On the screen that appears, enter the credentials for your Apple account, and then, when you reach “Access Request” page, click the Allow button.
Link Apple Music to the Alexa Skills Page
- Go to the Alexa Skills website, find the Apple Music page, and click the Enable button.
- Check to see that the web browser you’re using has your Amazon account signed in. In addition, check to make sure that the Amazon account you use on the Fire TV Stick is the same one you use elsewhere.
- If you are not currently logged in, click the Sign In option and input your login details on the next page. If you are already logged in, go to the third step.
- It is expected that when you activate the Apple Music, a new tab will appear in your browser where you may connect your Apple account. In case your browser does not instantly launch the tab, click the Link Account button.
- In order to integrate Apple Music and Alexa, provide the credentials for your Apple account.
- If 2FA is enabled for your Apple account, you may be prompted to verify your identity before proceeding with the login. In order to continue, please provide the verification code received to your Apple device or phone number.
- Choose the Allow option to connect the two services.
You will be notified on-screen, in addition to receiving an email, that your Apple Music account has been connected to Alexa successfully.
You know that there is no app for apple music available on the Amazon FireTV stick. However, you can use the Apple Music skill available on Alexa and stream it on the Amazon FireTV stick. We have provided three methods to access Apple Music on the Amazon Fire TV stick.
If you are still unsure how to get Apple Music on your Amazon Fire TV stick after reading this post, we suggest you reread it. Also, if you think that your friends may benefit from reading this post, please forward it to them.