In astrology, you learn that there are four main planets that affect your life: Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus. These are called the ‘ascendant’ chart. They represent where you were born at the time of your birth. The other part of your chart is called the ‘natal chart’. This represents where you will be born in your next life. It is important to know that every planet has both an ascendant and natal chart; they don’t move around from one person to another!
The combination of these two charts – which can be seen as a kind of composite portrait – determines what sort of personality you have and how confident or self-assured you feel about yourself.
There are a number of people who choose their career based on their supporting planets. These people have the ability to make good decisions and are very reliable. They will be able to get things done in the right way, which means that everything is going to run smoothly for them.
- If a person has Saturn, the planet of discipline, in their natal chart then he or she may choose a career that focuses on the areas of science, medicine or engineering. This is because Saturn helps to define where you want to focus your efforts.
- People with Mercury as one of their planets in their janam kundli are usually more interested in communication and human interaction, so these people might choose careers in the arts or language studies.
- Aries people tend to be fascinated by new experiences and places, which means that they may find themselves drawn towards jobs that involve travel and exploration. They may also seek out positions that allow them to express themselves creatively through writing or acting.
- Pluto: These types of people are also very intelligent and can see things before they happen. They understand how things work and why certain things happen in life, which makes it easier for them to make good decisions and take advantage of opportunities when they arise.
- Capricorn: They also tend to have a lot of patience and it is this trait that makes them so good at what they do. They can work long hours without complaining and will never let anything interfere with their career plans.
People who trust their astrologers know that the stars and planets are not just random numbers, but actually have meaning. These meanings can help them in choosing a career path or defining their goals. Also, there are many different astrological signs and planets that you can check out with an online kundli generator. You can see how your planets compare to other people’s, and learn what they may mean for your life.
The Sun sign is one of the most important parts of your chart because it’s connected with your personality traits, values and beliefs. Your Sun sign is also associated with certain aspects of your character such as energy level and mental focus.
Janam Kundli: A Mastercard In Selection Of Career
Janam Kundli plays a crucial role in helping individuals select their career based on the positioning of planets in their chart. It is believed that the position of the planets in an individual’s Janam Kundli can reveal important information about their future, including which career path would be most beneficial for them.
- By studying the positions of the planets, astrologers can provide insight into an individual’s potential for success and help them make informed decisions about their future. With this knowledge, individuals can make informed choices about which career paths to pursue and how to maximise their chances of success.
- The Janam Kundli can also provide valuable information about how certain planets may support or hinder one’s progress in a particular field. By studying the Janam Kundli and taking into account these planetary influences, individuals can make more informed decisions regarding their career paths and future prospects.
A free kundli can easily offer insight into a person’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as their potential career paths. It can help people identify which jobs are best suited for them based on their personality traits and aptitudes. By understanding their janam kundli, people can make informed decisions about which job will be most successful for them in the long run.
Choosing a career based on planets and janam kundli is an ancient practice that has been around for centuries. This ancient practice has been used by many people to make decisions about their future, and it can be a great way to get an idea of what kind of field or which path you should choose for your future. By studying your janam kundli, astrologers can identify which career path would be most suitable for you and provide advice on how to make the most of it which makes it the best possible way for you to get successful.