A healthy hydration count comes with a lot of benefits. Staying hydrated benefits becomes increasingly vital as we age. Adults are more likely to get dehydrated for a variety of reasons, including natural declines in thirst and changes in body composition. Furthermore, older persons are more likely to use diuretics and other medicines that cause bodily fluid loss. Here are some benefits of staying hydrated according to medical science.
- Improves Neuro-Health: Staying hydrated helps your brain to function better. Memory, emotions, focus, and reaction speed can all be impacted by even mild dehydration. A few more glasses of water each day can help with cognitive and emotional regulation and even the symptoms of concern. Elderly people are more susceptible to dehydration and have diminished cognitive function, therefore, they should pay particular attention to this.
- Increase Physical Performance: If you have a very active lifestyle or engage in high-intensity workouts, chances of you losing body water through sweating can cause dehydration and in long run, nausea. If you work out vigorously and sweat much, staying hydrated will help you perform at your peak.
- Enhance the Digestive System: Our body needs a sufficient amount of water to digest the food we consume. Drinking more water could help you get things moving again. Breaking down the soluble fibre in your diet, water aids in maintaining a healthy digestive system. Mineral water is very good; hence it is beneficial to look for a source of water that is high in sodium and magnesium.
- Maintaining a Healthy Stomach: Increasing fluid consumption is frequently advised, and there is some evidence to support this. In both young and old people, low water consumption is a major risk factor for constipation.
- Healthy Body Weight: Water helps maintain a wholesome body weight. Since drinking water makes you feel full, you may feel satisfied between meals rather than reaching for the snack drawer. Additionally, it can aid weight loss. According to one study on overweight women, drinking more water before meals resulted in appreciable drops in body weight, BMI, and body composition.
These are the considerable benefits of staying hydrated according to medical science. Now if you want a constant source of water then here is the solution for you. To take care of your hydration need Pureit has some incredible water filters for home. Take PureitMarvella Eco Mineral RO+UV+MF Water purifier for example. This water purifier comes with a 10 litres built-in storage tank that can easily cover a medium family. Its Eco Recovery Technology provides excellent filtration while saving you a lot of water as compared to other ROs. It reduces reject water to less than one glass for every glass of water filtered, as opposed to other RO systems, which waste up to 2.5 glasses of every glass purified.
In this range of filters, water is purified by Advanced 7 Stages of RO+UV+MF Purification, resulting in 100% safe and sweet-tasting water free of dangerous bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, and pollutants. This range also includes a special built-in Mineral Cartridge where water is enriched by the addition of vital minerals such as calcium and magnesium, resulting in healthy, mineral-enriched water. The device has an antiscalant, which ensures that the RO Membrane lasts as long as possible and prevents components from scaling, unpleasant odours, and contaminations. These impressive features not only take care of your hydration need but also make it a best-in-class purifier.
Check out online Pureit’s Eco water purifier collection, as well as other residential water purifier ranges. Pureit’swater purification service is also available online.