Air track mats are inflatable gymnastics mats with extra air that is more resilient than an ordinary gymnastics mat. It provides athletes with the necessary bounce, giving them extra height and speed while performing flips and tricks. It’s also great for practicing landings as it helps reduce impact.
The air track training set combines the best trampolines, bouncy castles, footrests, and landing mats. These mats can be used for gymnastics, parkour, cheerleading, tricks, kung fu, and even air physical therapy.
Why air track mats?
Overall Air Track is a great addition to a gymnast’s training routine. If you’re looking for extra bounce and a way to take your gym workouts to the next level, the Air track is definitely worth considering. Great for floor exercises and tumbling passes. From gymnastics to salons, and kung fu lessons to physical therapy, the Air Track is a great foundation for a variety of sports and training methods to maintain fitness. Dimensions are suitable for all activities listed.
What should I consider before buying an air track mat?
The following few aspects should be kept in mind before deciding to purchase AirTrack.
- First, consider what size you require. Opt for the perfect fit for your workout space as it’s available in various sizes.
- Secondly, consider what activities you will be using it for. If you only use it for tumbling, don’t worry about getting one with extra features.
- Thirdly, based on your user capacity, if you only use it seldomly, you may avoid spending a lot of money on a high-end model(s).
- Fourthly, keep your budget under control.
Tips for using an air track mat
You’ll want to take good care of your Air Track mat once you’ve chosen the perfect one for your club or home.
- You can adjust the mat pressure based on the skill you are working on and your personal experience. At maximum mat pressure, the surface becomes firmer and can be more challenging or support certain types of movement. The low pressure on the mat creates a flexible, soft surface, perfect for challenging balance and providing a cushion for sore joints.
- When setting up the exercise mat, make sure the surface is free of sharp objects to avoid punctures. Mats can either be placed on a padded surface or a pad can be placed between the mat and the floor.
- After use, the mat should be kept clean and dry before rolling it up for storage. Slipping of any sort on the mat should be avoided to the maximum, and the surrounding areas should be kept clean at all times.
Precautionary measures to be ensured
The following measures should be taken at all times while using the Air Track Mats: –
- Safety Rules – Ensure that the public in the room has proper understanding of the basic safety rules of the sports that they’re engaged in playing. It should be ensured that leaving shoes on the air track or leaving water battles on or near the mats should be ensured at all times.
- Always Seek Professional Help – Most kids are inclined to learn new skills and want to jump, but they do not always understand the risks involved with things like jumping. It’s important to understand that every child needs professional help when trying out any new or challenging skill they are working on.
- Mats Be Kept Away From Obstructions – While using, keep the mats well away from walls, furniture, or other obstacles. Children are likely to fall off the edge of the mat, so make sure that they have ample space to fall safely without causing them any serious injury or banging their heads into other obstacles.
Where to find air track mats?
Kameymall is the best online store for Air track mats. They are by far the best place for buying Air Track Mats whether to be used domestically or commercially for the reasons reproduced below:
- Durability and long-lasting products
- Safety and reliability
- Provides extra bounce for a better workout
- can be inflated quickly
- Easy to store and transport
- Money-back satisfaction guaranteed
- With free training videos!
The varied product ranges are available online in all shapes and sizes at different price ranges/rates.
Undoubtedly, the air track is a great tool for gymnasts. The extra air in the mat creates a more resilient surface that helps you reach new heights with your jumps and flips. Air tracks can be set up and taken down quickly, making them very easy to use by the end users anytime anywhere. If you’re looking forward to improving your gymnastics training, then Air track is undoubtedly the right product for you.